6 Things You Should Know After the State of the Union Addres

Khi tập luyện thể dục thể thao, võ thuật, đặc biệt là khi thi đấu đối kháng không ít bạn võ sinh đã từng gặp chấn thương ở nhiều mức độ khác nhau.Vậy làm thế nào để tránh chấn thương và các phương pháp khắc phục chấn thương như thế nào, mong các cao thủ và các bạn chúng ta sẽ tham gia bàn luận sôi nổi về vấn đề quan trọng và nhạy cảm này nhé

6 Things You Should Know After the State of the Union Addres

Gửi bàigửi bởi iebpharma360 » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 01, 2024 11:01 pm

I watched the State of the Union address both as the leader of an organization dedicated to serving people impacted by cancer across the United States, and someone who has personally experienced devastation and loss when cancer came to my own family. Three of my beloved immediate family members were diagnosed with cancer: my mom, who is still with me, and my dad and my brother, who no longer are. For them, and for all people who have been impacted by this life-altering disease, I am so grateful that President Biden chose to shine a light on the needs and concerns of people coping with cancer during his speech. Today, in the United States, there are an estimated 18 million cancer survivors(1). In 2023, nearly 2 million new cancer cases and more than 600,000 deaths from cancer are expected to occur in our country (2). Through the Cancer Moonshot, this Administration will continue to work with the Cancer Support Community, advocates, scientists, healthcare providers, and innovators across the country.

In his own words, the President challenges us to “cut the cancer death rate by at least 50% over the next 25 years. Turn more cancers from death sentences into treatable diseases. And provide more support for patients and families." Watch this video clip from PBS NewsHour as Biden shares Cancer Moonshot effort to reduce cancer deaths by 50% over the next 25 years. These are just a few of the President’s plans to address the needs and concerns Tofacent 5mg (Tofacitinib) of people coping with a cancer diagnosis: 1. Prioritize Patient Navigation Support Importantly, President Biden announced that they will prioritize providing patient navigation support to every American facing cancer, services that help guide individuals, caregivers, and families through cancer screening, diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship — and ensure that benefits are covered going forward for as many people facing cancer as possible.

Hình ảnh

Protect Those Who Care for Loved Ones President Biden underscored the need for national access to paid family and medical leave to protect people with serious illness or health conditions or who are providing care for their loved ones from financial burdens. 3. Increase Access to Mental Health Services The Administration is advocating for mental healthcare that is affordable and accessible for all Americans. In response, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will be dedicating resources to promote the utilization of telemental health services across state lines. 4. Improve Care for Our Veterans The President highlighted the passage of the PACT Act, a new law that allows veterans who were exposed to toxic burn pits during their service to access the care they need. 5. Update Our Nation’s Research and Care Systems The President will be seeking reauthorization of the National Cancer Act, which 52 years ago set up the National Cancer Institute in its current form.
iebpharma360
Thành viên mới
Thành viên mới

Bài viết: 1
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 Tháng 4 01, 2024 10:59 pm

Quay về Chấn thương khi luyện tập

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.21 khách.