Romania to take notes on women's World War I banknotes

Nơi giới thiệu và lưu trữ những hình ảnh đẹp của các môn sinh khắp nơi trên thế giới.

Romania to take notes on women's World War I banknotes

Gửi bàigửi bởi kafa88 » Thứ 7 Tháng 11 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Hình ảnh

Romania's central bank released a new banknote Friday to celebrate Lieutenant Ecaterina Teodoroiu of World War I. The first woman whose name was painted in Romanian silver.A new 20 lei ($4.56) banknote featuring a portrait of Teodoroiu,

Because new players do not know the SLOTXO technique check the website those providers, but in fact, the details of checking online slots websites There are not many openings. You can check by yourself. and know immediately that Which slots are safe, not cheated, because in this modern era

the first female military officer. It will be available from December.By honoring her We also celebrate the Romanian army,” Central Bank Governor Mugur Izarescu told reporters.It serves the legitimate public interest that is widely supported in promoting

and embodying gender equality and the important role that female characters have played in Romanian history and society.Since appearing in 1867, the Romanian Leu have presented several anonymous female peasants. But there has never been a real historical figure.

Born in 1894, Teodoroiu served as a nurse during World War I and became a fighter after her four brothers died in battle. She climbed the ranks and was commended for her bravery. She died on the front lines in 1917 at the age of 23.

Romania's central bank puts the female heroes of World War I on the banknotes, with some critics questioning Teodoroiu's choice over other prominent and influential women. The central bank, which has an all-male committee, will hold an exhibition dedicated
kafa88
Thành viên 2 sao
Thành viên 2 sao

Bài viết: 41
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 Tháng 9 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Quay về Hình ảnh võ phái

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: AudraDominick, Bing [Bot], HelgaFluharty, SantanaSelf, wattawalkka314 khách.