Resident Evil 4 in VR almost feels like a whole new game.

Nơi giới thiệu và lưu trữ những hình ảnh đẹp của các môn sinh khắp nơi trên thế giới.

Resident Evil 4 in VR almost feels like a whole new game.

Gửi bàigửi bởi kafa88 » Thứ 5 Tháng 10 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Hình ảnh

The Oculus Quest 2 port looks and feels a lot better than I thought. But the cut scene is sadly 2D. The first Oculus Quest 2-exclusive holiday game is here, and it's a throwback: Resident Evil 4 has been ported. Get to Facebook's standalone VR headset

Due to the เกมยิงปลา frequency of issuing prizes is infrequent. But if the prize is out then there is a very high bet value. and low-risk slot games Suitable for those who have little capital to play. There will be more frequent prize draws. But it is a small reward,

by adding graphics that require the newer Quest 2 hardware to run. This isn't the first horror game in VR, or even the first zombie game. It's a generic genre with Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, Arizona Sunshine, and Lies Beneath all ready for you to immerse yourself in your headset,

but Resident Evil 4 feels like a top priority. And it's a surprisingly great adaptation based on my first time with it. The VR-based interface feels like a game built for VR from scratch.I don't like VR horror games, not at all. (I skipped Resident Evil 7 on PSVR). Thankfully,

Resident Evil 4's best features are more about emotion, atmosphere, and storytelling than horror. i thank you for that What's weird and interesting is that it makes me realize that I'm starting to feel more comfortable with the design of most VR games, like Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge or first-person VR games.
kafa88
Thành viên 2 sao
Thành viên 2 sao

Bài viết: 41
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 Tháng 9 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Quay về Hình ảnh võ phái

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: anegonkoqet, asedezebi, AudraDominick, Bing [Bot], HelgaFluharty, iculeci, ruosekita, SantanaSelf, wattawalkka571 khách.