Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey

Bao gồm tất cả các thông báo của môn phái cho các thành viên của diễn đàn

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey

Gửi bàigửi bởi huangjian123 » Thứ 4 Tháng 5 15, 2019 12:48 pm

Falcons owner Arthur Blank must be pretty confident in his negotiators. Because he just offered two of his players something few players enjoy.Via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Takkarist McKinley Jersey White , Blank said that wide receiver Julio Jones and defensive tackle Grady Jarrett weren’t going anywhere, anytime soon.鈥淭hey are both great players, both Grady and Julio,鈥?Blank said. 鈥淭hey both will be Falcons for life. I feel pretty good, comfortable and confident in saying that.鈥滼arrett’s currently sitting on the franchise tag, which would pay him $15.2 million for a year, and Blank said they’re currently working on a longer-term answer. Keeping Jones paid on par with his production is difficult anyway, and the recent Antonio Brown deal didn’t help.鈥淲ith Julio https://www.falconslockerroom.com/authentic-takkarist-mckinley-jersey , we鈥檝e been in touch with both Julio and his agent,鈥?Blank said. 鈥淲e are working on that. . . .鈥淭hese deals, the size of these deals today are becoming big. They鈥檝e always been big, but are becoming bigger, now and you have to work them into a pattern that makes sense in terms of other players that you have coming up.鈥淪o, there is a salary cap. It鈥檚 a hard salary cap. We don鈥檛 get the chance to spend whatever we want on these players. We have to balance not only what we need for today, but what are our needs for the next couple of years as well.鈥漁f course, the salary cap keeps going up $10 million a year or more Black Austin Hooper Jersey , which means revenues are going up as well. That means Blank can well afford the monetary part (at least until he decides they’re overpaid and decides to break the contract).The Falcoholic and FOX 5 Atlanta have a question for you We’re kicking off something fun here at The Falcoholic this week. I’ve got a Falcons-related question for you, and I’ll share the best answers with the entire greater Atlanta metro area on FOX 5 Atlanta on Thursday.Here’s the question we’re going with for this week. It is certainly a pressing one. We’re not looking for things like “let them take more veteran rest days” or “fire the strength coach” or anything like that. This team is in dire injury straits, and we believe our talented readers can solve it. Think outside the box, and hit me with whatever you’ve got. Just don’t hit me too hard — I don’t want to land on IR, also. There are certainly plenty of questions I could have asked you about this team this week. What’s the deal with Vic Beasley? How on earth did the Falcons miss 17 tackles against the Saints? What can we expect when they take on the Bengals on Sunday?And to focus on the one bright spot in this dark, injury-plagued season, did this offense time travel to 2018 from the 2016 season? Is Sark dealing with an Invasion of the Body Snatchers-type deal where his offensive mindset has been replaced by Kyle Shanahan’s? Could Matt Ryan have an MVP-caliber season again in a year when the defense has been absolutely decimated by injuries, so it won’t even matter? How sad are we going to be if that happens? But with so many key players on IR Austin Hooper Jersey 2019 , it’s obvious that this is the most pressing question for this week, so we need your solutions to the Falcons’ injury woes. Share your answers in the comments or tweet them to me, and I’ll share the funniest, most creative ones on the air — as long as they won’t get us in trouble with the FCC. Be sure to tune into FOX5 Atlanta on Thursday to see if you’re one of the lucky readers we selected.
huangjian123
Thành viên 1 sao
Thành viên 1 sao

Bài viết: 23
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 Tháng 2 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Quay về Thông báo của môn phái

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.11 khách.