Robby Anderson Jersey

Bao gồm tất cả các thông báo của môn phái cho các thành viên của diễn đàn

Robby Anderson Jersey

Gửi bàigửi bởi huangjian123 » Thứ 4 Tháng 5 15, 2019 2:00 pm

The Carolina Panthers managed to chase away victory yet again on Monday Night Football against the New Orleans Saints despite certainly the best defensive effort of the entire season. It was entirely a problem on offense Stitched Mario Addison Jersey , as running the football was difficult, the protection was bad, and turning the ball over on two prime scoring opportunities absolutely murdered this team’s chances.Beyond that though, it was clear to the entire country that something isn’t right with Cam Newton. Though the dreadfully bad Monday Night Football announcing crew didn’t have a lot to say about it, it’s clear to anyone who watched Cam play the first half of the season that he is playing injured. At this point, the extent of his injury is so bad that he really can’t fire the ball effectively beyond ten yards, and by the final drive was struggling to get it out at all. That final possession saw an unreasonable amount of wobbly wounded ducks leave his hand with barely any velocity, and certainly not any range.The shame in all of this is that with an exceptionally low mathematical chance to make the playoffs, and definitely an even lower one to do anything of note once there, is that Cam Newton should not be playing at all. I believe that the defense played well enough last night that even Taylor Heinicke Youth Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey , or really any functioning non-injured arm, could have managed us to a victory last night.That is not the passing chart of a guy whose shoulder is okay.I’m sure Cam Newton lobbied like hell to play in this game despite the pain in his shoulder. That is who he is, and who your leaders ought to be. Professional athletes will try to play as long as they can move around, part of being who they are is that belief that they can overcome pain in big moments. However, it is the job of the coaching staff and team management to keep everything in perspective and think about the long term. You have to have the guts as a coach to tell your star quarterback what is best, and to sit him down if you need to. Last night, it couldn’t have been more obvious that Cam Newton should already be resting or receiving medical treatment instead of playing an NFL football game.I know Ron Rivera and his staff are playing for their jobs supposedly, but in this case those interests are aligned. Do what is best for the team and your franchise quarterback, and maybe you end up winning that game last night. I’m not saying Taylor Heinicke is nearly the quarterback Cam Newton is, we dont really know much about him at all in fact... but I am saying that at a minimum Stitched Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey , he is fully healthy and able to execute throws mechanically. If you continue to force Cam Newton into action in a lost season, you endanger his long term prospects as the quarterback to lead this franchise. As it is right now, I am starting to wonder whether the damage is already done, and the Panthers need to consider the future come free agency and the draft.Ron Rivera was non-committal in his post game press conference about whether Cam will play in Week 16 against the Falcons with the Panthers still technically possessing a less than 1% chance at making the playoffs. I seriously hope he isn’t that stupid. This is not the time to be the alleged “Riverboat Ron” and go against the odds. Keep your quarterback off the field, and start thinking about when you’ll really have a shot at making a splash in the playoffs...NEXT. YEAR. CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — D.J. Moore has a running joke with Curtis Samuel before every game about which of the young Panthers receivers is “going to go off” that day.Recently it’s been one or the other with a big game — and sometimes both.The two versatile and dangerous speedsters — Moore is a rookie, while Samuel is in his second season and essentially a rookie as well after an injury-plagued 2017 — still have plenty to learn in Norv Turner’s offensive system, but their skillset and big-play ability is making the Panthers (6-2) more unpredictable and difficult to defend.Coach Ron Rivera said Samuel and Moore have brought a “different dimension” to a Carolina offense that has erupted for 99 points in the last nine quarters.Both are tough to catch, let alone tackle with the ball in their hands in the open field.So Turner is doing everything he can to get the ball in their hands, not just as receivers Youth Fozzy Whittaker Jersey , but as rushers, too. Together Samuel and Moore have run 10 times for 159 yards with two touchdowns on reverses or double reverses. They also have 27 catches for 403 yards and three TDs receiving entering Thursday night’s game at Pittsburgh.“When they’re focused, there are no young players that I wouldn’t put those guys up against in this league because they have the physicality, the playmaking ability, and the want-to,” quarterback Cam Newton said of the team’s young dynamic duo.On Sunday, it was Samuel who had the bigger impact.Despite playing only 17 plays, he scored on a 33-yard double reverse, a play in which he reversed field and covered 103 yards on the ground according to the NFL’s NextGen Stats. Later, he made a leaping 19-yard touchdown catch in the end zone with a defender draped all over him to help seal Carolina’s 42-28 win over Tampa Bay .“He is just explosive and he is a dynamic playmaker Stitched Fozzy Whittaker Jersey ,” Rivera said of Samuel. “A lot like in the mold of D.J., he is tough to bring down. … We have a couple of young guys who can be explosive.”Moore played 53 snaps and chipped in with a 32-yard run and a 16-yard reception vs. the Bucs, one week after posting a career-best 129 yards from scrimmage in a 36-21 win over Baltimore.Samuel is finally healthy after missing the first three games of this season with a heart issue and most of last season with a broken ankle.“It’s amazing after what happened last year,” Samuel said of his production. “To go down unexpectedly and to fight through the offseason and preparing myself to get back from my ankle injury, and to come back and finally be out there to make plays and contribute to the team, it’s amazing.”Tight end Greg Olsen, who has been with the team since 2011, said the Panthers have never had this many offensive players that can tear off big gains with the ball in their hands. He said Samuel and Moore are making a difference.But Rivera is quick to point out the duo hasn’t arrived just yet. They’re still making too many “mental errors” for his liking.“You see some of the mistakes they make on tape and you see certain things in terms of their route running, their alignments and their assignments,” Rivera said.Newton joked it may be time to bring a “paddle” into the huddle with Moore’s name (Deniston) on one side and Samuel’s nickname (Cupid) on the other to “keep them focused.”“If they don’t focus Youth Daryl Williams Jersey , they’ll let an opportunity like we had slip away,” Newton said. “They have to understand where their alignment is, what their assignment is. We ask a lot from those guys and for them to be so young and dynamic they have to be able to digest the things that we’re throwing at them.”Rivera would like them to eliminate those mistakes before Carolina’s crucial final three-game stretch of the season, which includes two games against the NFC South leading Saints (7-1).“They are learning and growing and their ceiling is high, so the potential for them to be better is exciting,” Rivera said. “Hopefully we can continue to watch them grow in the next few weeks — and grow quickly.”
huangjian123
Thành viên 1 sao
Thành viên 1 sao

Bài viết: 23
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 Tháng 2 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Quay về Thông báo của môn phái

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: AustinDrem3 khách.