Adidas I-5923 Cheap

Bao gồm tất cả các thông báo của môn phái cho các thành viên của diễn đàn

Adidas I-5923 Cheap

Gửi bàigửi bởi Pager273 » Thứ 4 Tháng 2 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Adidas I-5923 Cheap
Hình ảnh

adidas brings us the I-5923, an upgraded version of the Iniki Runner. As with its predecessor, the new Adidas I-5923 Men combines a clear vintage look and inspiration with modern features. This particular iteration comes dressed in Grey hues paired with White contrasting accents constructed with a suede and neoprene upper. A full-length Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole completes the design.

After debuting the Adidas I-5923 Women in a few colorways, we look ahead as adidas has unveiled an upcoming pair scheduled for early 2018. This adidas I-5923 Boost feature a full Black-based upper paired with White detailing on the tongues, Three Stripes and heel. Completing the design is a full-length Black Boost midsole and matching rubber outsole.

adidas Originals is finally set to debut the Adidas I-5923 Sale version of the Iniki Runner that's inspired by archive adidas running models.
The Adidas I-5923 Cheap is named after one of the articles in the adidas archive and takes some of the unique classic 70s running features of adidas archive shoes into a clean, modern design. For its first set of releases, the shoe will come dressed in your choice of Core Red and/ore Crystal White. Both are layered in a mix of knitted mesh with premium suede overlays on the toe box, lace-system and heel. A full-length White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.
Pager273
Thành viên 1 sao
Thành viên 1 sao

Bài viết: 12
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 Tháng 2 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Quay về Thông báo của môn phái

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.32 khách.