Texas rabbi describes moment he threw a chair at gunman in h

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

Texas rabbi describes moment he threw a chair at gunman in h

Gửi bàigửi bởi geemong » Thứ 3 Tháng 1 18, 2022 2:40 pm

Texas rabbi describes moment he threw a chair at gunman in hostage stand-off

Hình ảnh

The rabbi of a Texas synagogue that was the scene of a hostage stand-off recounted on Monday (Jan 17) how he threw a chair at the gunman, allowing those being held to escape.

kdx slot Games New arrivals 2021 Know before you don't go on trend Slot games from SLOTXO camp, straight games from the main network, do not pass intermediaries. Our Web Top 10 Best Web Services Slot Games

During the "last hour" of the 10-hour ordeal Saturday their captor "wasn't getting what he wanted," Charlie Cytron-Walker, rabbi of Congregation Beth Israel in the small town of Colleyville, near Dallas, told CBS.

"It didn't look good. It didn't sound good," he said.

"It was terrifying," he added, his voice still marked by emotion. "When I saw an opportunity where he wasn't in a good position, I made sure that the two gentlemen who were still with me, that they were ready to go."

The exit wasn't far away from them, he said.

"I told them to go. I threw a chair at the gunman and I headed for the door, and all three of us were able to get out without even a shot being fired."

The FBI has identified their captor as a British national named Malik Faisal Akram, 44.

Including the rabbi, Akram took four people hostage Saturday in the synagogue in what President Joe Biden has described as an "act of terror."
Hình đại diện của thành viên
geemong
Thành viên 4 sao
Thành viên 4 sao

Bài viết: 113
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 10 22, 2021 5:51 pm

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.36 khách.