manager Rick Forney announced today the si

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

manager Rick Forney announced today the si

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 30, 2019 8:13 am

Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today the signing of 2013 American Association Player of the Year and infielder C.J. Ziegler to a contract for the 2015 season. Ziegler, 29, was the American Associations Player of the Year and Baseball Americas Independent Player of the Year in 2013 while playing for the Wichita Wingnuts. He played last season with the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs of the Atlantic League, hitting .276 with 17 home runs and 79 RBI in 132 games. C.J. is a big addition to our club, Forney said. With Casey Haerther signing with the Orioles, it put us in the market for a first baseman and obviously were always looking for a big middle-of-the-order presence. C.J.s been a big run producer throughout his career and I really admire the way he goes about his business. Hes a true professional and I cant wait to see him in that Goldeyes uniform driving in some big runs for us. Ziegler played in all 100 games with the Wingnuts in 2013. He led the league with 30 home runs, 99 RBI, and 245 total bases, while hitting .318. He also finished third in the AA with 32 doubles and fourth in runs with 81. In addition to his player of the year accolades, Ziegler was the American Associations All-Star First Baseman and Pointstreak Batter of the Week twice during the season. The season he put together two years ago with Wichita was arguably one of the best seasons ever in independent baseball history, Forney said. Hopefully he can repeat a little bit of that magic he had two years ago and help lead us to a championship. Prior to joining Wichita for the 2012 season, Ziegler suited up in the North American League with Lake County and Calgary. He was named the leagues all-star first baseman after batting .335 with 24 home runs and 79 RBI in 80 games. His first season in independent baseball was in the Frontier League with Traverse City in 2010. Following his college career at the University of Arizona, Ziegler was drafted in the 16 th round of the 2008 MLB Amateur Draft by the San Francisco Giants. He played two seasons in their system at Rookie and three Class A levels. The Goldeyes now have nine players signed for the 2015 season, including six pitchers and three position players. Zach Collins Blazers Jersey . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. Jusuf Nurkic Blazers Jersey . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Cj-Mccollum-Blazers-Jersey/ .com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. Terry Porter Blazers Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. Anfernee Simons Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Sebastian Vettel insists that he is pretty happy at Ferrari, despite speculation that he is frustrated and looking for a way out of the team. Vettel has endured a difficult 2016 season and has recently been linked with a move to Mercedes.But according to Sky Italys Antonio Boselli, Vettel is likely to sign new Ferrari contract with the Germans commitment to the Scuderia showing no sign of wavering. I think he is happy staying with Ferrari. He has another year of a contract and then he has an option which will end in 2019 - and they might even continue until 2020, Boselli told Sky Sports News HQ.Vettel himself has dismissed speculation, including quotes attributed to his former boss Christian Horner in the German media, that he wanted to leave for Mercedes:Let me tell you, there is nothing to it. I am pretty happy where I am, he told the official F1 website.I dont think Im telling a secret when I say that all at Ferrari are not satisfied with how the 2016 season has started.Ferrari are yet to win a Grand Prix this season, with Red Bulls Max Verstappen the only man to break the Mercedes domination in terms of race wins.Vettel has also begun to slide down the standings, currently sitting in fifth place 70 points behind championship leader Nico Rosberg, and with his title hopes disintegrating. Perhaps surprisingly, he doesnt appear to be targeting wins immediately, instead focusing on getting back in the top three more regularly:Our goals are still high - nothing has changed in that. We are all determined to bring Ferrari back to where it belongs: up there on the podium.It is always possible to win - thats why we are here! If we already knew who is going to win it would be a waste of time, effort and money to come here.I am far away from calling [this season] a failure. I am very convinced that we are on the right path and to run through the paddock with worry lines would be the totally wrong thing to do. Vettel still has 18 months to run on his current deal with Ferrari after leaving Red Bull two years ago.The project Ferrari and Vettel have together is a long term project, said Boselli. Right now it is a tough time for Ferrari and Vettel. This year their beginning of the season has been rough for both.The car has not been performing as expected but I think the commitment is long term and Vettel will continue because he wants to achhieve a title with Ferrari because it is special, probably more special than with Red Bull.ddddddddddddHowever, Vettels team boss Maurizio Arrivabene says its too early to discuss a new contract, despite being satisfied with the way they work together.He is happy to be with us and we are happy to work together, so I believe that its way too early to talk about this.Let us work on it, for sure this is our goal. Ferrari always face intense scrutiny in the media, especially in Italy, and rumours about changes in the team structure have been rife this season, with speculation that technical director James Allison could leave the team.Vettel says he doesnt know where things stand in terms of Allison, but admits he does make his feelings known about how members of the team are performing:You probably you all know more than I do. Lets wait and see.[Getting involved in personnel issues] is not actually part of my job description - but, of course, I make suggestions. Ive been around long enough to know one or the other person and of course things like that happen behind the scenes.You sit, you talk - one or the other name is dropped… But dont get me wrong: we have an enormous pool of talented young people in Maranello. Ted Kravitz sits down with Sebastian Vettel to review his time in F1 since making the switch from Red Bull to Ferrari. Also See: Hamilton cool on Rosberg contract Nicos deal: what does it mean? F1 Gossip Column Whens the Hungarian GP on Sky? ' ' '
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.4 khách.