fielder Colby RasmusThe Philadelphia Flyers

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

fielder Colby RasmusThe Philadelphia Flyers

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 5 Tháng 2 21, 2019 9:23 am

The Philadelphia Flyers got unwelcome news on Thursday when they learned that team captain Claude Giroux is expected to be out of action for 5-6 weeks. Giroux underwent surgery on his index finger on Thursday after his club snapped during a round of golf in Ottawa. "Philadelphia Flyers captain Claude Giroux had successful surgery this afternoon on his right index finger performed by Dr. Katherine Boyd at the Ottawa Civic Hospital in Ottawa, Canada," Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said in a statement. "Giroux was golfing today when his golf club shattered and splintered into his index finger. Although there were no broken bones, there was some damage to his extensor tendons in his finger. He is expected to have a full recovery in 5-6 weeks." Giroux underwent surgery on both wrists in May 2012, after the Flyers were eliminated in Round 2 by the Devils. His right wrist needed to have some torn cartilage repaired, and his left needed to have bone spurs removed. The 25-year-old signed an eight-year, $66 million contract extension in July following a season that saw him put up 13 goals and 35 assists through 48 games. Since making his debut in the 2007-08 season, he has totaled 91 goals and 199 assists over 333 games in six seasons. The native of Hearst, Ont, is also among 47 players invited to Team Canadas Olympic orientation camp, which opens in Calgary on Aug. 25. Air Jordan 1 Wholesale Free Shipping .Y. - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda. Air Jordan 1 For Sale Cheap . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. http://www.airjordan1wholesale.com/.com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. Air Jordan 1 Cheap . Not that Durant cared. The only streak he cares about is still intact. Air Jordan 1 Wholesale China . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too.SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- There are more injury concerns for Canadas Kaetlyn Osmond only three months out from the Sochi Olympics. The 17-year-old from Marystown, N.L., withdrew from Skate Canada International with a hamstring injury on Saturday, just three weeks after shed returned from a foot injury. Osmond, who was sidelined for all of September with a stress reaction -- a precursor to a stress fracture -- was fifth after Fridays short program. But she woke up Saturday with pain in her hamstring, and could barely put any weight on her leg during the morning practice session. "Im obviously disappointed that I wont be able to do my long program," Osmond said. "My long program is my favourite program and the one that I wanted to show everyone. . . but it just gives me more motivation to get back on the ice and recover, fully recover from any injury Ive had, and just be ready to compete at the next competition." Osmond said the hamstring injury is something that has bothered her a couple of times a year for the past few years, but the pain usually subsides within several hours. "I was hoping it was some sort of cramp or something, so I showed up for practice this morning hoping that it would feel better with a bit of movement and everything," she said. "But . . . trying to do choreography, it was really painful, so I got off, tried to get some treatment on it, and we just decided it was better to take the rest of this competition off." Julia Lipnitskaia, a 15-year-old phennom from Russia, won the womens singles title, scoring 198.dddddddddddd3 points after a virtually flawless long program. "Im never really thinking about winning, when I have won something," said Lipnitskaia -- who may be 15, but could pass for 12. "For me, you have to go on, you have to continue to work, you can not remain in the same place, you have to move forward all the time." Akiko Suzuki claimed the silver with 193.75, while American Gracie Gold won bronze (186.65). Amelie Lacoste of Delson, Que., was fifth. The young skater, who burst onto the international scene last season when she won Skate Canada, had only returned to the ice three weeks ago after being in a walking cast with her foot injury. She and coach Ravi Walia only made the decision last week to compete at Skate Canada. She will receive treatment at home in Edmonton, and hopes to be recovered in time to compete at Cup of Russia in four weeks. "Im sure it will recover quickly -- thats what Im hoping for anyways -- and Ill be ready for the rest of the season," Osmond said. "Thats what I know Ill be able to do, Ill come back and Ill recover from this and Ill get back to my training. I know I have done it, Ive done it coming back from my ankle injury, and Ill be ready to go to Russia." Osmond, last years Skate Canada champion, announced her decision moments before the women skated their long program Saturday. Julia Lipnitskaia, a 15-year-old from Russia, won the womens singles event. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Re: fielder Colby RasmusThe Philadelphia Flyers

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 9:51 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 1080354
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 7 31, 2021 9:48 am

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 9:52 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 9:53 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 9:54 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 9:55 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 9:56 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 9:57 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 9:59 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 6 Tháng 4 07, 2023 10:00 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Trang kế tiếp

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.21 khách.