Sox have recalled catcher Ryan Lava

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

Sox have recalled catcher Ryan Lava

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 4 Tháng 2 27, 2019 9:36 am

ATLANTA - The Boston Red Sox have recalled catcher Ryan Lavarnway from Triple-A Pawtucket to give the team another right-handed bat against the Atlanta Braves. Lavarnway, who can also play first base, hit .299 with one homer and 14 RBIs in 25 games with the Red Sox in 2013. He is a career .208 hitter in 269 at-bats during three seasons with Boston. Manager John Farrell said Monday that Lavarnway could be an option to start at first base Thursday, when the Red Sox are scheduled to face Braves left-hander Mike Minor in Boston. Right-hander Alex Wilson was optioned to Pawtucket. Wilson was recalled from Pawtucket on Friday and appeared in only one game, throwing a scoreless inning in Sundays 8-5 loss to Tampa Bay. Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China . CHAUNCEY BILLUPS (Pistons): Yes they got Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings in the off-season and Andre Drummond is a beast (teams are kicking themselves for passing on him - he rebounds and block shots every game - thats two more discernable and significant skills than most guys in his draft class), but dont for a second discount the impact of having a savvy veteran like Billups on your team. Authentic Shoes Cheap .Do you have to be that close? Federer snapped at a TV cameraman hovering nearby as he received medical advice after losing a set on Wednesday.For Nadal and Sharapova, the nuisance was coming from the lowly-ranked qualifiers across the net. http://www.cheapshoesfromchina.us/. Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. Shoes From China Online . "This isnt really the week you want to lose Chris Greaves," fellow lineman Glenn January said Wednesday after practice. Greaves is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a knee injury in last weeks 36-28 win over the Ottawa Redblacks. Wholesale Shoes China . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino.1. Who hates the quiz most of all? A. John Tortorella B. Bob McKenzie C. You on a slow news weekQM: Its a dead heat between Torts and Bob. 2. What is the best team that Canada has ever assembled? A. 2014 Sochi Olympics B. 1987 Canada Cup C. 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics D. 1972 Summit SeriesQM: Im going off the board and going with Team Canada 76, featuring 16 Hall of Famers and among them the incomparable Bobby Orr in his last hurrah. It was the final meaningful hockey of his career. Orr was named Canada Cup MVP amidst controversy when teammate Denis Potvin said he deserved the honour. The series had everything, including a memorable conclusion when Darryl Sittler executed a delay move in overtime to outwait Czech goalie Vladimir Dzurilla and score the championship goal.Courtesy of HHOF.com 3. What is the biggest advantage to being the Quizmaster?QM: Asking questions is easier than answering them. 4. Who should win the Jack Adams this year? A. Patrick Roy B. Jon Cooper C. Claude Julien D. Mike BabcockQM: Im troubled by an obvious bias towards new coaches. Six of the last seven winners have been coaches in their first or second years with new teams. Obviously, their teams are starting from deficit positions - otherwise they wouldnt be new or newish hires. Too much is made of big improvements. It defies logic that, say, Roy, for all he has accomplished, has done a better coaching job in his very first NHL year than, Cup (and Olympic Gold Medal-winning)-champion coaches Julien or Babcock, who have wrung superlative results out of teams they have long coached. Now, with that all being said, Roys team DID challenge for first overall, so by any measure he has to be considered among the very best. But to be true to my thinking, Julien is my pick. 5. What was the best NHL team ever assembled? A. 83-84 Edmonton Oilers B. 81-82 New York Islanders C. 76-77 Montreal Canadiens D. 96-97 Detroit Red WingsQM: Going off the board again and going with Frank Selke Sr., who called the 19599-60 Canadiens the best of the Montreal teams that won five-straight Cup championships.dddddddddddd. Eight straight victories in the playoffs. Beliveau, Pocket Rocket, Rocket, Boom-Boom, Moore, Harvey, Johnson, Plante. Nuff said. A historical footnote: Plante wore a mask for the first time in a game in 1959-60.Courtesy: Canadiens.com 6. What is the most memorable sporting event that you have attended?QM: Game 2 of the 1972 Summit Series, coming on the heels of a 7-3 loss to the Soviets in Game 1. I had first row greens at Maple Leaf Gardens. Sitting at the end Peter Mahovlich scored one of the most memorable(shorthanded) goals I have ever witnessed. Canada won 4-1 and a country exhaled.Courtesy: Montreal Gazette 7. When did you become a "master?"QM: I became a hockey master at age eight when I collected my first hockey card set. It was the 1965-66 Topps series. I collected the set the old fashioned way: I earned it, winning most of them by playing/shooting cards. Closies, knock downs, put-ups, cover-ups. I still have the set; the corners are all beaten up because we played the games on asphalt driveways in Chateauguay, a Montreal superb. 8. Which is the best arena in history? A. Maple Leaf Gardens B. Montreal Forum C. Detroit Olympia D. Chicago StadiumQM: Boston Gah-den. It was the closest thing we will ever know to a living and breathing hockey building.Courtesy: Boston.com 9. Will you ever reveal your secret identity?QM: Theres a reason they call them secret identities. 10. Which city will be the next to get an NHL team? A. Quebec City B. Seattle C. Las Vegas D. A second team in TorontoQM: Seattle fulfills a geographical imperative. Quebec City fulfills an emotional imperative. Seattle = more money. Seattle. 11. Can you go BarDown?QM: If you watched me in the Queensway Canadians Old-Timers League, you would know the answer to that question. I spent a summer shooting pucks in my garage three years ago, determined to finally develop a shot. No shot. ' ' '
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.1 khách.