Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 4 Tháng 3 27, 2019 9:26 am

TORONTO -- Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt watched the tape of his performance at the Sochi Olympics. Hes not planning to any time soon. Chan had a strong opportunity to become Canadas first Olympic mens figure skating champion last February, but struggled in his free skate and finished behind Japans Yuzuru Hanyu. "It took me some time at the games to get over the disappointment of being so close, yet so far," Chan said. "I had a couple of reminders when I was on tour in Japan skating with Yuzuru in the shows. That didnt help, either. So the last thing I want do is look back at the programs, even though some things were great. "Knowing me, Im a perfectionist, Ill just pick on the bad stuff. It will eat away at me. For me, the best way to cope with how I did is just look at those two medals I got and look at them as two great silver medals." Canada also wound up second in the team event behind host Russia. "Silver medals that a lot of people dream to have and then move on," Chan added. "Move on by sharing it with Canada, sharing it with people here. That helps me cope with that bit of a disappointment." Chan didnt try to win a fourth straight world title this year. He skipped the event in Japan, and Hanyu took gold there as well. Chan, 23, has yet to decide if hes up for another four-year cycle of training and competitions ahead of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. Hes skipping the Grand Prix season and will wait until later this year before making a decision on the Canadian championships in January and the worlds in March in Shanghai. "I deserve a bit of a break from it," he said. "Just take that opportunity to catch up with friends that I havent had a chance to, and play some hockey or go do things that Ive always wanted to do and just havent had the chance. "That will help me find that motivation again to come back. Just so I feel like Im not missing out on some stuff that Ive wanted to do since my childhood. "If Im committing to the next four years to the next games, then I want to take at least one year for myself to not stress and just take a breath and really plan my life just by what I want to do, not what people tell me to do." Air Max Plus Shoes Wholesale China . Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Padres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster. Wholesale Air Max Plus China . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont. http://www.wholesaleairmaxplus.com/. Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. Cheap Air Max Plus . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Cheap Air Max Plus Shoes . Speaking on TSN Radio 1050s TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on Monday, Colangelo said he had no intention of tanking the shortened 2011-12 season, but definitely wanted a high pick in the draft. "I wish that word wasnt used for headline reasons," said Colangelo, "but the story behind it was: how can we fix the system? How can we tweak the system to make it less likely that teams are rewarded for losing records? "I do believe that if youre as transparent as we were at the time - with our season seat holders, our fans, the market place and the media - everybody knew what the plan was and what we were going through.Will Greenwood has selected his favourite moments from the third week of the autumn internationals. England made it 12 wins on the bounce with a comprehensive victory over Fiji on Saturday and injured flanker James Haskell, who was working as a Sky Sports pundit at Twickenham, had his suit critiqued by Eddie Jones and was then tackled by Billy Vunipola. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! In Paris, Tevita Kuridrani produced an incredible finish for Australias third try in their win against France, while Sam Davies spared Wales blushes with a last-gasp drop goal against Japan. The game of the weekend was in Dublin where New Zealand exacted revenge for their loss in Chicago by beating Ireland 21-9 at the Aviva Stadium. Malakai Fekitoa scored a try in either half for the world champions with the outstanding Beauden Barrett also touching down.Click on the video to watch Wills favouritee five moments.dddddddddddd.. England vs Argentina November 26, 2016, 1:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass You can watch England v Argentina live on Sky Sports 2 HD on Saturday from 1.30pm, followed by Ireland v Australia from 5pm. England Women v Canada Women is also live on Sky Sports 3 HD and Sky Sports Mix from 5pm.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Team of the week WATCH: Woodwards England XV Win England v Argentina tickets WATCH: Greenwoods England analysis ' ' '
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Re: Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:50 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 1077739
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 7 31, 2021 9:48 am

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:51 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:52 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:53 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:55 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:56 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:57 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:58 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 3:59 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Trang kế tiếp

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.35 khách.