got the best of Washington Redskins wide receiver

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

got the best of Washington Redskins wide receiver

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 7 Tháng 4 20, 2019 8:09 am

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Years of losing finally got the best of Washington Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss.Moss was ejected from Sundays game against the New York Giants for arguing a questionable call on the final play of the first half that cost the Redskins a touchdown and control of a game they eventually lost 24-13.Moss seemed to nudge a member of Jeff Triplettes crew after the referee ruled that Robert Griffin III lost possession of the ball diving into the corner of the end zone on a scramble from the 8-yard line. That would have given the Redskins a 17-7 halftime lead.The play — like all scores — was reviewed and Triplette said Griffin fumbled out of the end zone during his dive and the play was a touchback. The Redskins screamed at the officials after the call. Washington led 10-7 at the half.I let my emotions get the best of me, you know, said Moss, now in his 14th NFL season. Ive been around this league for a long time, I know better. I know what I can and what I cannot do — when youre in the situation that weve been in, week in and week out, every play.The initial replay seemed to show that Griffin, who replaced Colt McCoy late in the first quarter, had outraced Jason Pierre-Paul to the pylon and scored.NFL officiating chief Dean Blandino tweeted: In #WASvsNYG RG3 clearly lost control of the ball before GL. Its a fumble. To regain possession he has to hold onto it when he lands.Griffin disagreed.Its a touchdown, Griffin said, who played well in relief. Thats how we all felt, everybody in the locker room, coaches included. My understanding is, if the ball passes the plane and you have control of the ball, its a touchdown in every game that Ive ever seen. They decided that it wasnt today.Triplette clearly explained the ruling to the fans in announcing that the touchdown had been overturned and the half was over. He added there was no time left in the half and the ball rolling out of the end zone made the play a touchback.Triplette said Moss was ejected for his language and for pointing at an official. He was assessed two 15-yard penalties. The first for his actions toward the referee and the second for his action toward field judge Alex Kemp.The first one was directed at me with the language and the point. Probably everybody saw that, Triplette said. Then the second one, when he got them away, it was a second group of inappropriate language, derogatory, directed at the official specifically.Moss said he did not see the touchdown, which happened on the Redskins sideline.You cant see it, youre on the field, you just see a touchdown and I was excited, man, and when I saw the call overturned— it only happens to us, he said. It feels like every time we do something good, something bad comes out of it, and its only been happening to us. Its been 10 years of this, so I just got carried away and I let that get the best of me and I know better and I have to do better.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Willie Mays Jersey . has left the San Jose Sharks to become the Boston Bruins director of player personnel. Buster Posey Jersey . -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do. http://www.sfgiantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Dave-Dravecky-Kids-Jersey/ . Its the games against the leagues struggling franchises that have proved to be an issue. Gaylord Perry Jersey . Ashley Wagner will skate in the womens short program for a U.S. team thats in seventh place. Davis and White won the silver medal at the Vancouver Games and are two-time world champions. Bruce Bochy Jersey . TSN 1290s game day coverage begins on Monday, June 9 at 5:30pm ct as the Blue Bombers take on the Toronto Argonauts in pre-season action. Bombers game day broadcasts on TSN 1290 are hosted by Winnipeg Blue Bomber Hall of Famers Troy Westwood and new addition Chris Walby, alongside beat reporter Darrin Bauming, who delivers regular reports on the team for TSN 1290 all-season long.Welsh FA chief executive Jonathan Ford says he is very happy with security arrangements for the Wales team at Euro 2016. Ford has told Sky Sports News HQ that the security at their base in Brittany remains as planned, despite the arrest of a French national in Ukraine last month for allegedly threatening 15 terror attacks in France. Ford said: We are in a bubble and have been planning for a long time. We of course are constantly being updated, but the plans in place remain. Around the team hotel we have a constant presence of police and cars coming in and out are checked to make sure they are clean. I reiterate the advice to our supporters (for the games in Bordeaux, Toulouse and Lens) to get to the stadiums early and allow for plenty of security checks. The important thing is that they just have a great time.Wales base on the north-east coast is isolated and the police presence is small, but visible and so far on experience the officers have been friendly. As long as correct accreditation is worn, the police have soo far kept a watching distance.ddddddddddddAll officers are carrying sidearms. Im happy with the security arrangements, added Ford. Chris Coleman believes his sides travel plans for the tournament are easy Wales will travel greater distances than any other team at Euro 2016, with matches against Slovakia in Bordeaux, England in Lens and Russia in Toulouse.However, with a small airport 10 minutes from the teams hotel and a charter plane at Wales disposal, manager Chris Coleman is happy with the plans.He told SSN HQ last week: Its easy, we drive 10 minutes from the hotel and then anywhere in France is 45 minutes away on the plane. It will cut out being stuck in traffic jams. Also See: Ramsey feeling confident Wales beaten by Sweden ' ' '
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Re: got the best of Washington Redskins wide receiver

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 5:55 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 1072845
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 7 31, 2021 9:48 am

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 5:56 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 5:57 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 5:58 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 5:59 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 6:01 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 6:02 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 6:03 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Chủ nhật Tháng 4 09, 2023 6:04 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Trang kế tiếp

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.24 khách.