Shawinigan Cataractes in Quebec Major Junior

Shawinigan Cataractes in Quebec Major Junior

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 2 Tháng 2 11, 2019 12:13 pm

BATHURST, N.B. - Anthony Gingras scored his second goal of the season with one second left in overtime to give the Acadie-Bathurst Titan a 5-4 win over the Shawinigan Cataractes in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Thursday. Alexandros Soumakis, Simon Fortier, Raphael Lafontaine and Christophe Boivin also scored for the Titan (16-22-4). Boivins goal tied the game at 15:27 of the third. Giovanni Fiore, Anthony Beauvillier, Felix-Antoine Bergeron and Alexandre Delisle-Houde replied for the Cataractes (10-28-4), who are last overall in the QMJHL. Jacob Brennan finished with 24 saves for Acadie-Bathurst, while Marvin Cupper turned back 28 shots for Shawinigan. --- FOREURS 4 VOLTIGEURS 1 VAL-DOR, Que. -- Anthony Mantha moved ahead of Quebecs Anthony Duclair to take over the QMJHL scoring lead with two goals in the Foreurs win over Drummondville. Mantha scored his 36th and 37th goals of the season on the power play. Guillaume Gelinas also had a power-play goal for Val-dOr (27-15-1), while teammate Anthony Richard got one shorthanded. Jerome Verrier scored his 30th of the season at even strength for Drummondville (26-15-2). Antoine Bibeau turned back 31 shots for the Foreurs, while Louis-Philip Guindon made 28 saves for the Voltigeurs. --- OCEANIC 5 SEA DOGS 0 RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Anthony DeLuca had two goals and two assists, and Philippe Desrosiers stopped all 19 shots headed his way as the Oceanic blanked Saint John. The two goals give DeLuca 31 on the season, while the shutout was Desrosiers second of the campaign. Alexis Loiseau, Brent Turnbull and William Couture also scored for Rimouski (25-11-7), which had period leads of 2-0 and 4-0. Antoine Landry had a busy night for the Sea Dogs (11-26-3), stopping 35 shots. China Air Max Shoes Store . Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night. Cheap Air Max Shoes Free Shipping . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. http://www.cheapwholesaleairmax.com/che ... total-max/. -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. Cheap Air Max 2007 . Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said there was no new information on the 80-year-old Hall of Famers condition. The family has requested privacy. Cheap Air Max 180 III . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium.QPR have signed midfielder Jordan Cousins in a £1.25m deal from Charlton on a three-year contract. The 22-year-old is an energetic midfielder who has been named Supporters Player of the Year for the last two seasons at Charlton.I felt this was the right time for me to move on - and for it to be to a massive club like QPR is a real pleasure for me, he told www.qpr.co.uk. This is a fresh, new start for me and one I am going to grab with both hands.Having made his debut in August 2013, he has made 136 appearances for the club, scoring seven goals, but had been tipped to move away this summer following Charltons relegation to League One.Cousins was left out of Charltons squad for a pre-season game on Tuesday ahead of a possible moove.ddddddddddddQPR have been revamping their squad this off-season and have already signed Jake Bidwell, Joel Lynch and Ariel Borysiuk.Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink added: When I arrived here, I spoke at length about the kind of players I wanted to attract to QPR - and Jordan fits that bill exactly.Hes young, hes hungry, hes got Championship experience and hes got great potential to keep on improving at QPR.I am absolutely delighted hes a QPR player and cant wait to start working with him. Also See: Bidwell enjoying life at QPR QPR sign Joel Lynch WBA complete Phillips signing QPR fixtures 2016/17 Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Quay về Truyện

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.14 khách.