ceived a fax from Commission

ceived a fax from Commission

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 2 Tháng 2 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Transcript:"On December 2nd I received a fax from Commissioner Paul Tagliabue informing me the Bills are being fined $50,000 for criticism on my part of officiating in the last moments of our game with New England. I described two calls, back-to-back, as probably the worst I have witnessed in the 60 years I have watched pro football. Those two calls cost the Bills a very important game, one in which out team fought back very courageously from a substantial deficit. Society today is more enlightened. Fair comment and criticism are rampant. The entire media as a unit is frank and the millions watching a game are frank. But the Commissioner lecturing to me as if I were a novice, instead of one who has been involved in football infinitely longer than he has, contends that criticizing a call has "destructive and corrosive effects on the game."What is more destructive and corrosive – errant calls in front of millions of viewers or my statements of opinion? People all over the country registered shock at the way officials, however honourable their purpose, took the game away from us. Even the league has admitted to us that the calls near the conclusion of the game were incorrect. On Monday morning the Commissioner can sermonize on destruction and corrosion, but he has never experienced the pain of blowing a crucial game due to officiating. I have yet to decide whether or not I will pay or challenge the fine. But, at 80, I do know I dont need pompous lectures from the Commissioner and I feel that the $50,000 is not only unwarranted, but punitive in nature. The next time he may ask me to sit in corner." Ralph Wilson was a boss. Jose Ramirez Jersey . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best. Ender Inciarte Jersey .The South African had three birdies on the front nine and another four after the turn at Leopard Creek Country Club to move to 16-under 128 overall.Grace, who won all four of his European Tour titles in 2012, dropped his only shot of the competition on the par-3 fifth. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves ... ds-Jersey/. Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Julio Teheran Jersey . -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks. Ronald Acuna Jr. Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning.WEST BROMWICH, England -- West Bromwich Albion gave new manager Alan Irvine a one-year rolling contract on Saturday. Irvine, the manager of the academy at Everton, replaces Pepe Mel, who was fired a day after leading West Brom to 17th in the English Premier League and securing topflight football for a fifth straight season. West Brom technical director Terry Burton says, "Allan was at the forefront of our thoughts," and "he has a vast knowledge from grassroots up thanks to the roles he has performed during his decades in the game.dddddddddddd." It is the 58-year-old Irvines third job as a manager, after stints at Sheffield Wednesday and Preston North End in the English second tier. Under him, both teams were relegated. ' ' '
lw789
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 180
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 Tháng 11 15, 2017 9:20 am

Quay về Truyện

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.26 khách.