We have a lot of benchmarks and measures

Bao gồm tất cả các thông báo của quản trị diễn đàn gửi đến các thành viên của diễn đàn

We have a lot of benchmarks and measures

Gửi bàigửi bởi doris89592 » Thứ 7 Tháng 3 18, 2023 2:16 pm

You can see this in Genshin Impact's Genesis Crystal store, where buying huge amounts of Diablo 4 Gold currency gives players a greater amount of exactly the same currency. The same thing happens in the instance of Lapis -the paid currency of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius -that entices players with "bonus" currencies that can reach the thousands for packs of currency worth up to $100.

"A common tactic for mobile games or any game using microtransactions, is to make the currencies," an anonymous employee working in the mobile games industry has recently shared his thoughts with me. "Like in the event that I buy $1, I could get two different types of currency (gold and jewels, for example). This helps conceal the amount of cash actually spent since there isn't a one-to-one conversion. Additionally, we set lower-quality deals next to other ones to make the other deals appear more lucrative and players think they're more intelligent by saving money and obtaining the deals."

"In my company that I was in, we hosted weekly events that had unique prizes, and they were designed to let you [...] win it with the rare currency in games, which allowed you to get one of the major prizes. But designers also had to include extra milestone prizes after the primary prize, which would normally require cash for the chance to gain an advantage in the competition.

We have a lot of benchmarks and measures to gauge the success of an event is of course how much individuals spent. We did measure sentiment however, I believe the top executives always seemed to care more about the likelihood of the event getting participants willing to pay."

Real-money transactions haven't been invented at all by any stretch imagination. Diablo Immortal didn't pioneer them however it would be untrue to claim that they are a the case. This action-RPG from Blizzard's isn't the sole cause, but instead the worst amalgamation of cheap Diablo IV Gold hundreds of free to play mobile and PC games.
doris89592
Thành viên mới
Thành viên mới

Bài viết: 3
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 3 18, 2023 2:09 pm

Quay về Thông báo của quản trị diễn đàn

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.2 khách.