. If there is disagreement regarding my choice of

Nơi giới thiệu và lưu trữ những hình ảnh đẹp của các môn sinh khắp nơi trên thế giới.

. If there is disagreement regarding my choice of

Gửi bàigửi bởi elaine95 » Thứ 6 Tháng 5 31, 2019 3:00 pm

Sam Bradford is suited up for the Minnesota Vikings as the backup to quarterback Case Keenum http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-darnell-savage-jr.-jersey , with Teddy Bridgewater on the inactive list for the divisional round playoff game against New Orleans.

Bradford played in only 1+ games this season because of a knee injury he eventually had surgery on.

He was placed on injured reserve on Nov. 8 so the Vikings could activate Bridgewater, who took only 10 snaps at the end of the game on Dec. 17 and has not seen significant action in a meaningful game in two years.

Bradford started the opener against the Saints, posting a career-best 143.0 passer rating in leading the Vikings to a 29-19 victory.

Also inactive on Sunday for the Vikings: quarterback Kyle Sloter, wide receiver Stacy Coley, running back Mack Brown, defensive end Tashawn Bower, center Cornelius Edison and guard Danny Isidora.

The Vikings moved right tackle Mike Remmers to left guard, with Nick Easton out with a broken ankle. Rashod Hill took Remmers’ spot.

For the Saints, wide receiver Brandon Coleman was ruled out with a neck injury.

Also inactive: running back Jonathan Williams, defensive end Kasim Edebali, center Cameron Tom Elgton Jenkins Jersey , tight end John Phillips, offensive tackle Bryce Harris and defensive end Al-Quadin Muhammad.

Fantasy football is like an amazing cream cheese icing on top of the world's greatest cake. The NFL is entertaining enough, but fantasy offers fans, from the die-hard fanatic to the part time enthusiast, another way to further their enjoyment of the game. Whether money is involved or a league is simply about bragging rights, fantasy football is just one more reason to watch the NFL every week.One of the amazing aspects of fantasy football is that a lineup of great regular producers on one's team can easily be out shined any week by a single player who dominates in an opponent's lineup. This list will detail the greatest single game performances, from a fantasy point of view, since 1960.The reason for 1960 being the date used is twofold. First, there are numerous stories accounting for the first fantasy football league and each claim that fantasy football leagues started popping up in the early 60's. While many have come to believe that the Greater Oakland Professional Pigskin Prognosticators' League was the first true fantasy football league, there are many other tales of the origins of FF, but each argues that it was started in the early 1960's. The second reason for starting in the early 60's is that statistical data from prior to the 60's is somewhat inconsistent. If there is disagreement regarding my choice of starting year http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jace-sternberger-jersey , feel free to bash my life choices in the comments section.Since everyone and their neighbor has their own method of scoring in fantasy leagues, I will use the ESPN standard scoring method. In ESPN Standard a touchdown pass is four points, a rushing or receiving score is six, as well is kick or punt return touchdown. Ten yards rushing or receiving gives a player a single point, while 25 passing yards equals a point for passers. Fumbles and interceptions each amount to a loss of two points. I have also not rounded down or up, and have used each yard as a tenth of a point to provide accuracy. If this is offensive to any readers, or there are objections to my use of ESPN Standard because it is "unfair" to quarterbacks, please attack me personally in the comments section.Our list starts off with the three-way tie between a quarterback, a running back and a receiver at 48.7 points.
elaine95
Thành viên 2 sao
Thành viên 2 sao

Bài viết: 44
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 Tháng 1 29, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: . If there is disagreement regarding my choice of

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:15 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 1161479
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 7 31, 2021 9:48 am

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:16 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:17 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:18 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:20 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:21 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:22 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:23 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 3 Tháng 7 19, 2022 2:24 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Trang kế tiếp

Quay về Hình ảnh võ phái

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: AudraDominick, Bing [Bot], carleast13, HelgaFluharty, SantanaSelf, wattawalkka72 khách.